Welcome to the Find Your 30:
Wynopoly Summer Edition!
Rules of the game
How to play:
- Your goal is to attend and complete the selected activity and/or challenge at all 14 locations.
- Alternatively, you may just like to complete selected locations across the 2 weeks, which is fine as well – you can always visit the locations missed another time!
- You can start and finish at any location. You can complete the locations on the board in any order and any day that suits you.
- Click on the ‘location’ tabs on the left-hand side of this page to find out more about the activities and challenges for each location.
- At each location you can choose to do either the activity, the challenge, or both!
- When you’re at the location, be sure to take a picture of you completing the activity and hashtag #Wynopoly #Wynactive.
Playing with others:
- Always be respectful of other users of the parks, reserves, facilities and shared trails; Wynopoly and Wyndham are for everyone.
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing and adhere to the current COVID restrictions set out by the State Government.
- When cycling on Wyndham’s shared paths, please stay on the left and give way to pedestrians.
- Encourage your friends and family to register and join you on your experience.
- Remember to have fun and enjoy the outdoor activities to achieve your 30 minutes of daily physical activity.
- If you land on an AquaPulse, Eagle Stadium or Werribee Outdoor Pool square, you can visit the location for free! To redeem your free pass, simply visit the centre and inform one of our friendly service staff.
- ALL participants will go in the draw to win a $150 Sesto Shoe X voucher. To increase your chances of winning, visit as many locations as you can.
- To prove that you have visited the locations, you must take a picture/selfie at each location. You will submit this at the end of the experience.
remember to be sunsmart
- Wear appropriate clothing for exercise and use sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses and seek shade to help protect you from the sun.
- Drink plenty of water and try to keep a water bottle close by.
- If it is a hot day, think about the most suitable activity, and if needed, come back the next day when it is a bit cooler.