Welcome to the Find Your 30
Wynopoly: Tokyo Games Edition
Try out 14 of the world’s best sports and activities right here in Wyndham and have fun finding your 30 minutes of daily physical activity.
Play it once, play at home or play it again, there are new activities, challenges and locations for you to explore. Wynopoly is perfect for families, teams of friends and individuals of all abilities and fitness levels. Check out more details on how to play Wynopoly: Tokyo Games edition below. Dates: Monday 19th July to Sunday 15th August 2021
Be your own local Olympic and Paralympic champion here in Wyndham! As we build up to watching and celebrating the performances of Australia’s athletes in Tokyo, join millions of Australians involved in sport at the community level, and improve your health, have fun and stay connected.
19th July update: Although our centres and clubs are not open at the moment, you can make a great start on Wynopoly – 13 out of 14 of our sports activities have ‘Play at Home’ options: watch a video and take part in your front room, driveway or local park or join in running, walking and cycling challenges. You can also get involved with our Creative Brain Games. Just trying something can help put a smile back on our faces and keep us moving forwards over the next few days. Wyndham, we’ve got this! (Please note all Come and Trys are currently on hold.)
RULES OF THE GAME
Follow the WynActive social media pages for regular updates!
How to play:
- Wynopoly: Tokyo Games edition runs from Monday 19th July to Sunday 15th August.
- There are 14 Wynopoly sports, how many can you complete across the 4 weeks?
- Right now try a sport at home or local park. Once restrictions are eased, join in at a location, an organised Come and Try session or complete a challenge (please check our pages for updates).
- You may start and finish at any location and complete the sports & locations on the board in any order.
- Click on each sport and location page to find out activities, challenges and details of any free Come and Try activities available.
- Unlock a free visit pass when you land on an AquaPulse or Eagle Stadium square. *Redeem your free visit pass by showing a copy of your registration confirmation email.
- Collect your very own Wynopoly: Tokyo Games edition Board game card from Eagle Stadium or AquaPulse. Or download and print one off above – this is also sent to you once registered.
- Use the game card to tick off the sport/ location once completed.
- At the end of Wynopoly, follow the instructions on your registration email to submit your game card and redeem your electronic medal.
- Bronze medal = complete 5 sports
- Silver medal = complete 9 sports
- Gold medal = complete 12 or more sports
- Visit Eagle Stadium or AquaPulse, show your game card and borrow one of our Bronze, Silver of Gold medals and take your photo to share your success!
Looking for something different, to inspire you and help you relax? Check out our Creative Brain Games.
- Always be respectful of other users of the parks, reserves, facilities and shared trails, Wynopoly and Wyndham is for everyone.
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing and adhere to current COVID restrictions set out by the State Government.
- When cycling on Wyndham’s shared paths please stay on the left and give way to pedestrians.
- Encourage your friends and family to register and join you on your Wynopoly challenge.
- Have fun and enjoy the activities you like doing the most to achieve your 30 minutes of daily physical activity.
Contact WynActive at email@example.com or on 8734 5678.
WynActive and Wyndham City Council thank Wyndham’s sports clubs and associations who are working with us to offer free Come and Try activities as part of Wynopoly: Tokyo Games edition.