AQUAPULSE IS RE-OPENING ON 22 june 2020!
The key changes that you need to know:
- Entry to the centre will only be available for people who have booked in advance.
- Gym and Group fitness bookings only available to members at this stage
- Your fortnightly membership fees will remain on suspension during this phase. Instead, all customers will pay for their session in advance of every visit. This means that if you do not wish to attend, there is no action for you to take, and you will not be charged.
- Every visit that you make must be booked and paid online in advance. This includes lap lane swimming, warm water sessions as well as group fitness. If you haven’t booked and paid online, you will not be allowed to enter the centre. There will be limited places for each activity.
- Sessions in the pool will be 50 minutes long.
- There will be no access to showers.
- You must bring your own gym towels, water bottles and yoga mats to classes/gym.
- Due to occupancy limits, adults accompanying children and carers must also register for session bookings in advance.
We will be doing our best to make this as smooth as possible for everyone, so please be understanding as we settle in.
Booking and checking in
You must book all your visits in advance, including lap swimming and warm water usage.
This is to make sure we don’t go over the restricted numbers for each zone and no one needs to wait in a queue for a place to become available.
To make a booking please follow the following instructions to complete a book:
- Click the link below for bookings
- Select the Centre, session type and time
- Confirm and pay for your session via the online portal
- Retain your booking confirmation as proof of purchase
- Attend the centre on the date, but no more than 10 minutes prior to your booking