Last UPDATEd – 19 November 2021
COVID-19 VACCINATION Requirements
Following the Victorian Government’s announcement, from Saturday 23 April you will no longer have to check in or show proof of vaccination to enter WynActive facilities.
Memberships were reinstated on Thursday 4 November.
WHAT HASN’T CHANGED
- The safety of our patrons and staff remains our number 1 priority.
- Bookings are still required for casual court hire at Eagle Stadium. Call us on 8734 5677 to make a booking. Please note that participant limits still apply and no spectators are permitted.
- Maintain personal hygiene by regularly washing your hands and using the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centres for your convenience.
- Cough into your elbow or a tissue, and most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell
Help us keep everyone safe
As we begin our path to a new normal we ask that you treat all patrons and staff with patience, respect and compassion as together we learn to navigate a new, rapidly changing reality.
Please continue to play your part in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Maintaining personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the centres for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
COVID Safe Plans
- Check-in for contact tracing on arrival with a Victorian Government QR code
- Ongoing & regular cleaning of the facilities by cleaners and safety attendants
- Access to hand sanitiser, wipes and disinfectant sprays throughout the facilities
- Shower and change room facilities are open, toilets are open
- There will be limited places for each activity, density quotients which may mean we delay your entry.
- You must bring your own towel, filled water bottles and yoga mats to the centre
WE’VE MADE POSITIVE CHANGES TO OUR OPERATIONS, ALL DESIGNED TO KEEP OUR MEMBERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY SAFE
Here are all the changes you can expect:
High-grade disinfectant and more frequent cleaning
We have significantly increased our cleaning regime. This includes the use of disinfectant in all areas of the facility. Special attention will be given to the cardio equipment, weights, pin-loaded machines and all high-touch surfaces after every use. All equipment, including group fitness equipment will be cleaned between every use and further cleaning to studios and changerooms will be done daily.
Disinfecting high-touch surfaces
Throughout every day our safety attendant team will be disinfecting handrails, lockers, change rooms, sinks, toilets, benches, keyboards, computers and phones.
Giving you access to cleaning products
While we will have minimal equipment in group fitness classes, we have increased the number of wipes dispensers and will be ensuring everyone wipes down their equipment before and after every use.