Last UPDATEd – 19 November 2021
– AquaPulse gym, group fitness, pools and waterslides are open!
– WynSwim swimming lessons are running.
– Eagle Stadium Health Club, Indoor and Outdoor Courts are open!
– Creche is open at AquaPulse and Eagle Stadium.
– Memberships are active.
– Werribee Outdoor Pool is open.
COVID-19 VACCINATION Requirements
To enter our facilities, all patrons aged 16 and over will need to show proof of double vaccination. From Monday 22 November, all patrons 12 and over will need to show proof of double vaccination. To do this, you can link your vaccination digital certificate to the Services Victoria check-in app or smart phone wallet, or bring a printed copy of your immunisation history statement (along with photo ID).
Those with a vaccine medical exemption must bring proof of their exemption, signed by a medical practitioner (along with photo ID).
All members and other persons attending our facilities must check-in upon arrival.
Memberships were reinstated on Thursday November 4.
Are there sessions and Do I need to Book?
Session times will not apply for use of the gym or the pool. Therefore, bookings will not be required for use of the gyms or pools at AquaPulse and Eagle Stadium.
As usual, you will be required to book into group fitness classes upon arrival to the facility. Alternatively, you can use the new client portal to book into classes prior to arrival.
What facilities are closed?
Facilities are open, as per usual opening hours.
COVID-19 Vaccination Hub at Eagle Stadium
Wyndham City has welcomed the Premier’s announcement that Eagle Stadium will become a State-run vaccination hub. The stadium is positioned to vaccinate up to 1000 people a day and will have both Pfizer and AstraZeneca available to be distributed in line with health advice. The stadium and the carpark will be used for sit-down and drive through vaccinations.
Please note, booking for vaccinations must be made in advance via the government website https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/book-your-vaccine-appointment
For Health and Fitness patrons and
Kindergarten students, the vaccination hub will not impact attendance to the gym, group fitness classes or Creche.
WHAT HASN’T CHANGED
- The safety of our patrons and staff remains our number 1 priority.
- You will still be required to check-in upon arrival at AquaPulse, Eagle Stadium and Werribee Outdoor Pool.
- Bookings are still required for casual court hire at Eagle Stadium. Call us on 8734 5677 to make a booking. Please note that participant limits still apply and no spectators are permitted.
- Maintain personal hygiene by regularly washing your hands and using the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centres for your convenience.
- Cough into your elbow or a tissue, and most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell
Help us keep everyone safe
As we begin our path to a new normal we ask that you treat all patrons and staff with patience, respect and compassion as together we learn to navigate a new, rapidly changing reality.
Please continue to play your part in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Maintaining personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the centres for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
COVID Safe Plans
- Check-in for contact tracing on arrival with a Victorian Government QR code
- Ongoing & regular cleaning of the facilities by cleaners and safety attendants
- Access to hand sanitiser, wipes and disinfectant sprays throughout the facilities
- Shower and change room facilities are open, toilets are open
- There will be limited places for each activity, density quotients which may mean we delay your entry.
- You must bring your own towel, filled water bottles and yoga mats to the centre
WE’VE MADE POSITIVE CHANGES TO OUR OPERATIONS, ALL DESIGNED TO KEEP OUR MEMBERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY SAFE
Here are all the changes you can expect:
High-grade disinfectant and more frequent cleaning
We have significantly increased our cleaning regime. This includes the use of disinfectant in all areas of the facility. Special attention will be given to the cardio equipment, weights, pin-loaded machines and all high-touch surfaces after every use. All equipment, including group fitness equipment will be cleaned between every use and further cleaning to studios and changerooms will be done daily.
Disinfecting high-touch surfaces
Throughout every day our safety attendant team will be disinfecting handrails, lockers, change rooms, sinks, toilets, benches, keyboards, computers and phones.
Giving you access to cleaning products
While we will have minimal equipment in group fitness classes, we have increased the number of wipes dispensers and will be ensuring everyone wipes down their equipment before and after every use.