wERRIBEE oUTDOOR pOOL BOOKINGS oPEN sOON
We are looking forward to seeing you back in our Centres and can’t wait to see you enjoying the wonderful things we have to offer in a COVID safe way.
As you know, all visitors to WynActive facilities (AquaPulse, Eagle Stadium & Werribee Outdoor Pool) will be required to make a booking prior to attending.
This is to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for all patrons and employees without compromising our service to the community.
HOW TO BOOK
Booking is quick and easy, but we want to make sure you can navigate this process as simple as possible so here is a step-by-step guide to help you.
Navigate to the Booking Page
This can be found at www.wynactive.com.au/book/book. It can also be found by clicking on the ‘Book a Session’ tabs throughout the website, as shown below.
Select a Booking Type
We have broken each booking type into categories, by Facility and Area. For example, for access to Swimming Pools, select Pool Admission. Select the Book Now button.
The Calendar Page
From the calendar page you can make the following selections.
- Admission Number – this is the number of people you are booking in. (for now we have set this to 1, but may increase this in future)
- Area / Class / Entry Type – use the drop down box arrow on the right to select the area, class or entry type you would like to book.
- Calendar – Select the day you would like to book, available days are shown in green
- Time Selection – available times are shown, the number of spaces left in a session will show beneath each timeslot. Sessions that are currently empty do not show any detail of the spaces left in the session and are still coloured blue. Sessions that are fully booked are NOT SHOWN at all.
- Select Book Now, when you have made your selections
The Checkout Page
From the checkout page you will be able to complete the following actions:
- View Cart – Select view cart to review your reservations and make changes as required
- Empty Cart – This deletes your current reservations and returns you to the Booking Page
- Continue Shopping – Select this button to return to the Booking page and add additional bookings to your order
- Coupon Code – enter a coupon for discounts or special promotions
- Billing Details – It is important we have correct details for your booking. Please enter your contact details, and phone number, if you wish to set up an account, your email is required. For Creche Bookings it is important we have the details of the child you are booking for.
- Place Order – this button transfers you to our secure payment gateway, your reservation is not confirmed until you have completed payment. Please note the 15-minute timer to hold your reservation, this resets every time you add a new reservation to your cart.
The Secure Payment Gateway
Our payment gateway is securely provided by CommBank. Reseravtions are not confirmed until payment is made.
From the Payment Gateway, you will be able to complete the following:
- Input your preferred payment method, either Credit & Debit Card or SecurePay by UnionPay.
- Change your billing address
- Confirm and Pay for your booking
If you provided us with your email address you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your booking, including:
- Time and location of your booking
- Number of confirmed attendees
- Safety protocols for COVID Safe entry into the facility
Please be prepared to show us your confirmation on entry. Please note we also require you to check-in as you arrive at our facilities.
For more information and FAQs please see further below on this page.
If you are ready to book, please select ‘Book Now’ below.
What are we doing to keep our facilities safe when we reopen?
Our facility teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities in prominent places.
In addition, you will find some other changes in our facilities when we re-open. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
With the relaxing of restrictions, it is now more important than ever to be safe and sensible. We’re ensuring that you will be safe in our facility by following guidelines issued by the government and industry bodies.
STEP TWO: COVID SAFE PLAN
- Ongoing, regular cleaning of the facilities
- Bookings required for swimming, in advance
- Outside Personal Training and Group Fitness TBC
- Shower and change room facilities will be closed, toilets will be open
- Your weekly membership fees will remain on suspension during this phase. Instead, members will pay for a flat fee for every visit or voluntarily re-activate their membership. This means that if you do not wish to attend, there is no action for you to take, and you will not be charged.
- You now have the option to take your membership off suspension. Members who chose to re-activate their membership will be given access to book via the Online Booking Platform free of charge. Instead, your fortnightly payment will resume.
- Every visit that you make must be booked and paid online in advance. This includes lap lane swimming, there will be limited places for each activity. The booking platform will be released at a later stage
- You must bring your own towel, filled water bottles and yoga mats to the centre